Thursday, September 12, 2013

seeds

Lately I've been feeling the disconnect. Though I'm always aware of it, I'm--for the most part--no longer emotionally affected by it. The "loneliness" isn't unbearable as it was many years ago because I know that word or idea is far from reality. That doesn't change the fact that this planet often feels so foreign to me.  I'm glad that I understand possible explanations as to why I've never understood. But that doesn't change the fact that I still sometimes experience melancholy nights in which I wish for like-minded people to discuss certain concepts and ideas without sounding absolutely insane. But then--like now--I remember that this pattern is a bad habit that ultimately ends up draining me and always has the potential to spiral downward to a place of apathetic lethargy.

Okay. I'm glad I got this off my chest because in doing so I remembered the above and will now go shed myself of this negative energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment