Sunday, May 3, 2009

Harmony

What an emotionally draining day.

But I wouldn't want it any other way.

I love everyone so much. Thinking about what I'm going to do next year without everyone breaks my heart.

I don't think I've ever sobbed so much in public in my life.

It's true what is always said about DRAMA.

It's real.

It's a bond that words CAN'T describe (like I always say), and that no one ever truly understands unless they experience it themselves.

There is HARMONY here that I may never experience again. So much harmony and talent all in one spot. It really is 'a beautiful thing.'

2 comments:

  1. Binny, I just want you to know that I'm so glad that I can experience this harmony with you. You are an amazing, wonderful person and I'm so glad to be able to call you one of my best friends. I love you from the deepest deepest deepest part of my heart and you are an inspiration and role model to me. Always remember that :)
    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany

    I don't say this enough

    but

    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete