Tuesday, May 19, 2009

recharge the batteries

I have finally determined WHY I stay up so late.

why I can't control the night.

I love being alone in my thoughts.

having my own space.

having the time to contemplate and just...be at one with myself.

to get away from the hustle and bustle of the day in the calm that is my room, the calm of the darkness outside my windows.

to be alone.

I love people. I need people, like someone once reminded me not too long ago.

But I value my time alone just as much as my time with others.

I need more alone-time than the average person does, I'd say.

THAT'S why I so often put off assignments and stay up till ungodly hours.

As bad as it probably is for my health...I love it.

This behavior won't be stopping anytime soon, I can guarantee that.

No comments:

Post a Comment