Monday, March 25, 2013

against the voices

karma
justice
love
karma
justice
hate

karma
justice
fools
karma 
justice
game

i am sick of this, i want freedom---i know freedom's a state of mind and all that, but i got myself into this mess

i used to feel so much love for everyone and everything--but now i am trying to stop myself from hating who i've become and all these people around me for their happiness or their contentment

i used to carry what felt like unending gratitude
--until may 2011

and i thought i'd regained most of it
--until december 2012

i don't know what i've done
---i don't understand

all i know for sure is that i made a mess of me,
and i wanna spend the rest of my life alive--

but how can i do that when everything around me feels like some sort of sick joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment