Monday, July 28, 2014

Rivers in The Wasteland


pouring rain, 

indecisiveness.

pouring rain,

cross the street.

pouring rain,

backwards run.

pouring rain,

return to other side.

| | | | | | | | | | | | | |

familiar motion,

blue skies.

familiar walk,

grounded.

familiar sight,

rooted.

| | | | | | | | | | | | | |

grass, dirt--

back against this palm //

// right hand, left--

connected.

{ solar } 

sun starting to...

observation

ahead of me...

clarity

what feels like...

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

infinite murmurs surround:

variety of voices,
variety of sound.

{ sacral }

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

Sun glows.

animals,
friends,
families --

Loved Ones.

walking,
running,
sitting --

Movement.

There are so many of us. We're all souls just floating around with each other, orbiting one another.

We are the furthest thing from strangers. 

I feel so much love for "every one" and and every "thing" around me.

Now I focus on this breath. Now I close my eyes, three seconds--on and off. Now I soak in this moment. Now I let myself be. Now I remember. Now I tell myself it's okay. Now I feel everything. Now I know. Now I know I'm not alone. Now I love you. Now I hear you. Now I see you. Now I feel you.

Sun glows deeper, still.

Soon I shall pack and journey forward. Soon I shall continue carrying this silence. Always. I adore this moment-- by myself, surrounded by "strangers."

watching,
thinking,
learning--

Remembrance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I stuck my hat out, I caught the rain drops. 
I drank the water, I felt my veins block.

I’m nearly sanctified, I’m nearly broken. 
I’m down the river, I’m near the open.

I’m down the river to where I’m going...

No comments:

Post a Comment