Thursday, July 3, 2014

five / / so we let our shadows fall away like dust

Every day is a lesson. The more I read, the more I introspect, the more I look back on things with this ever-enriching perspective, the more I realize. The more I understand. The more things make sense. All the shattered & scattered pieces recombine and join together again. The giant puzzle's rough edges and seeming imperfections give it a sense of character. It is just as beautiful, but now holds a different essence.

I literally feel the love within my heart. And I mean that in full sincerity. Sometimes it's a literal experience. It makes breathing--just being--an entirely different experience.

"With golden string 
our universe was brought to life, 
that we may fall in love every time we open up our eyes."

I feel content.
I feel grateful.
I feel protected.
I feel loved.

I am what I feel; I am what I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment