Sunday, July 21, 2013

(if you know what the meaning is)

"As long as your objectives lie within this physical illusion it will be necessary for you to be subject to the laws which prevail within this illusion. If your desires can be altered by the application of what you are learning and are lifted in the creation of the Infinite One, then, my friends, you may have a great deal more ability to remove yourself from the corners into which the illusion seems to back you."

I'm finding more and more that my original desires arrived from a place of beneficial, positive intention. It is okay that I felt the way I did, and I'm not crazy for doing so. It appears that I was starting to be introduced to a higher vibrational energy. However, due to various circumstances, they were quite too immense and became extremely difficult for me to channel properly and control.  

It makes a lot of sense that I've gone through what I have these past years. I needed to learn that I cannot allow my hopes for a "new earth" allow me to not accept and understand the immutable law of free will. Though yearning for a better understanding of the Infinite, my ultimate objectives (though spiritually based) were indeed still focused within this physical illusion. Now I have the chance to apply the love I felt and wanted to give to this world in a realistic manner...free of delusional ideals, understanding healthy limits. 

There is much I need to learn and work on. I'm glad that in mid-March 2011 both of them told me to "just be." I probably wouldn't be where I am right now. Nor would I be able to piece together that lesson with those intense forthcoming experiences and all I am presently studying. 


"This, my friends, is what man of Earth must return to if he is to know reality: this simple thought of absolute love, a thought of total unity with all his brothers regardless of how they might express themselves or whom they might be, for this is the original thought of your Creator." 

No comments:

Post a Comment