Friday, November 15, 2013

(you grow from the inside)

I guess it's a good thing today was a Sigur Rós kind of morning already.

On another note, half a thousand dollars later, I can type on my own personal keyboard again. I'm thankful for that. I wouldn't have made this blog post right now otherwise as typing here is comforting compared to using the touch screen. Sounds weird, but yeah. It's kind of like...the way I'm able to get out my thoughts and let it flow. And the only reason I was on the computer in the first place is because I was trying to fix the program on here in order to retrieve all my organized albums.

Brennan and I have been bonding a lot more lately, which has been really nice. It kind of scares me sometimes that she'll soon be the age I was when she was born. That's another one of those things that will really get to me if I'm not careful. I mean, it's not literally scary. It's just...bah. There are a lot of words I could say, but I don't feel like processing all my thoughts at the moment and "bah" pretty much encapsulates everything.

Work has been pretty good. I've gotten some more hours the past two weeks when they need me because others can't make it. I love going there because it helps get me out of my head and work on my confidence level. I really need to not put myself down.

Okay, I'm feeling a bit better.

"I wonder if I'm allowed, just ever to be." 

I'm still grateful.
Because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment